ISSUE-66 (constrain-xml-data-model): Which constraints can we impose on xml data model for simplification [Rqmts (XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements)]

From: XML Security Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:10:17 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org

ISSUE-66 (constrain-xml-data-model): Which constraints can we impose on xml data model for simplification [Rqmts (XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements)]

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/66

Raised by: Frederick Hirsch
On product: Rqmts (XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements)

Constraints specified either re InfoSet, XPath data model in requirements doc for simplification

incorporates

Can spec be written to not rely on XPath data model and achieve same functionality
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/8

Specify c14n with a tree-walk rather than a nodeset
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/10

Requirement for NodeSets
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/track/issues/24