Products

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:05:31 +0200
To: frederick.hirsch@nokia.com
Cc: public-xmlsec@w3.org

I'd propose we keep the following substantive products starting up:

- XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements
- Design for XML Signature V Next
- Design for Canonicalization V Next
- XML Encryption V Next
- XML Signature Best Practices

Maintenance deliverables:

- XML Signature Syntax and Processing
- XML Encryption Syntax and Processing
- Canonical XML 1.0
- Canonical XML 1.1
- Exclusive XML Canonicalization Version 1.0
- Decryption Tranform for XML Signature

In terms of editing work, I suspect that it's not worth moving the
maintenance deliverables to xmlspec.  It will be worth moving C14N
and Signature to xmlspec once we know what shape these deliverables
take.

I also propose that we use xmlspec for the Requirements.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  +33-4-89063488