Introduction Shivaram Mysore

From: Shivaram Mysore <shivarammysore@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 05:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: XMLSec WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Hi,

I run a Technology, Architecture and Business Strategy consulting business.

Previously, I have worked for both Microsoft and Sun Microsystems.  I also used to Sun's representative for the XML Encryption WG and co-chaired, co-edited XML Key Management Specification work at W3C.  I have also represented Microsoft in INCITS B10 Working group and was the Chairman for the PC/SC Standards Group.

I am interested in  addressing gaps to help in wider acceptance and main stream usage of these Standards.

Regards

/Shivaram

--
Strong Authentication, SOA, Web Services, PKI, Software Architecture, Product Strategy and Management Consultants:
http://www.TrustStix.com/