Use cases and requirements

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:08:42 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: XMLSec WG XMLSec W3C <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

One of the first activities of the XML Security WG will be to review
use cases and requirements for XML Signature [1].

Thus if you have any use cases (and related requirements) to
contribute for review please share them on the public list.

If you have anything to share at the F2F we can work to include in
the agenda, otherwise we will be discussing after the F2F (more
likely given the short time to the F2F), however it is worth starting
to think about.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG