new XML Security home page available

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:29:33 -0500
To: XMLSec WG Public List <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>

I have checked in the updated home page for XML Security - thanks
Shivaram for putting this page together.

The page is available at

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/

In the process of checkin I fixed various validation errors, broken
links and typos, and did a few updates to the "On this Page" and
"Nearby" sections. Please indicate any additional improvements
required. I also added a request for comments in the News item for
Best Practices.

This should close ACTION-30.

Thomas, perhaps you can add a section for test cases to complete
ACTION-89.