ACTION-45: Template for requirements document (and some initial input)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:54:25 +0200
To: public-xmlsec@w3.org

Hello,

I've put a template for a possible joint Signature and
Canonicalization  requirements document here:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs/

The draft includes a very rough outline and some initial thoughts
about what one could do if one was to relax some constraints on
Canonicalization.

I hope that we can use this as the framework for the scenarios that
we are about to collect, and also for a somewhat deeper analysis of
relevant requirements.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>