Re: Fwd: XML Signature RNG Schema

On 2008-05-06 16:07:29 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> ./dname/diffRFCs-1-IAIK.xml:2: element KeyInfo: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting element Object, got KeyInfo
> ./dname/diffRFCs-1-IAIK.xml:2: element Object: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting an element got text
> ./dname/diffRFCs-1-IAIK.xml:2: element Object: Relax-NG validity error : Element Object has extra content: text
> ./dname/diffRFCs-1-IAIK.xml:2: element KeyInfo: Relax-NG validity error : Element Signature has extra content: KeyInfo
> ./dname/diffRFCs-1-IAIK.xml fails to validate

Looking at these in more detail, it looks like the test case files
in question should be valid.  They do validate against the xsd, and
against the "old" RNG schema.

There are therefore at least two problems with the proposed RNG
schema:

- Object can have mixed content
- the optional KeyInfo doesn't seem to actually work.  I don't quite
  know why.

Help appreciated, as I'm neither a schema nor an RNG guru.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>