Review request for XMLHttpRequest

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 16:41:35 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: XMLSec XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

The XMLHttpRequest spec is in last call at http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/
WD-XMLHttpRequest-20080415/ with the last call open until June 2.

This spec describes the XMLHttpRequest object, for scripting access
to Web resources via script. Comments should go to public-
webapi@w3.org with [XHR] at the start of the subject line.

I have agreed at the XML Coordination Group that our WG will take a
look at this and provide comment regarding security aspects but not
necessarily to produce new material. If you are able to review this
document please let me know.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG