W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > March 2008

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2008-04-01

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:59:27 -0400
Message-Id: <D9EE616E-5F38-4AEC-897D-DC49935EAF99@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec)
Teleconference 1 April 2008
Distributed Meeting #36

9-10:00 am Eastern Time

(Boston 9am, Dublin 2pm, CET/Paris 3pm)

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  
restricted to registered WG participants and persons invited by the  
chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets: none

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a)  Rob Miller  is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):
     http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

1b)   Meeting planning

Meeting schedule is available on WG Administrative page:
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#meetings

Next meeting 15 April 2008. John Wray is scheduled to scribe at that  
meeting.

1c) Propose we cancel 29 April teleconference.

1d) October AC meeting
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0007.html

1e) XML Signature, Second Edition Proposed Edited Recommendation  
published

document: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/PER-xmldsig-core-20080326/

email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2008Mar/0012.html

1f) Proposed XML Security WG Charter in Advisory Committee review

http://www.w3.org/2008/02/xmlsec-charter

Please ask AC Rep to complete ballot.

2)  Minutes from 2008-03-18 for approval:

http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-xmlsec-minutes.html

3) BSP feedback

DName encoding update for BSP

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Mar/ 
0002.html

4) Progressing test case document to W3C Note

http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/xmlsig-interop-doc/testcases.html

Status:  shortname, other.

5) Best Practices

Practices from Workshop and XMLSec meetings

Discussion?
Assign actions?

6) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 
Overview.html#closing-actions
[open] ACTION-147: Thomas Roessler to Update the test cases document;  
polish for publication as a Note - due 2008-02-26
[open] ACTION-148: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Send comments to EXI group  
as circulated to the XMLSEC - due 2008-02-26


7) Any other business

8) Adjourn

Scribing  list
-----------
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007, 9 October 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07, F2F 8 Nov 2007)
Ed Simon (26 June 2007, 30 Oct 2007, 11 Dec 2007)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007, 18 December 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007, 8 January 2008)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007, 23 October 2007, F2F 9 Nov 2007, 15  
January 2008)
John Wray (29 January 2008)
Shivaram Mysore (5 February 2008)
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07, 27 Nov 07, 4 December 2007,  
12 February 2008)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007, 16 October 2007, 19 February 2008)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07, 15 January 2008, 26  
February  2008)
Pratik Datta (F2F 9 Nov, 2007, 18 March 2008)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG
Received on Friday, 28 March 2008 22:01:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 28 March 2008 22:01:04 GMT