Current state of XML DSig 2nd Ed -> RFC

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:08:48 -0400
To: "XMLSec" <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>
Hi,

Although it needs a significant amount of additional work, I have
attached the current state of the Internet Draft intended to become the
RFC Version of XML DSig 2nd Ed.

As well as some more formatting work, I still need to check if any of
the quotes from RFC 2828 change with am update to RFC 4949. I also need
to check on the update from RFC 2437 to RFC 3447... The other RFC
updates I posted are included.

Note that this version has additional/changed author info and a changes
section.

Finally, it may be necessary to split the references into Normative and
Informative. I'm still checking on that.

Thanks,
Donald

 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd      +1-508-786-7554 (work)
 Motorola Laboratories
 111 Locke Drive
 Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
 Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com