Re: keep defCon-legacy-1 in testcase document?

I think we should remove it but I'd like to hear from Konrad who I think
created it. I'm not sure I understand the rationale behind the test. It
says "Check that implementations of [XML-C14N1.1] correctly verify
incorrect legacy signatures still using [XML-C14N] for the default node
set to octet stream conversion method."

But in this case, there is no explicit C14N 1.1 transform, so a C14N 1.1
implementation would not get triggered.

--Sean