From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: ext Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>; XMLSec XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 6:25:13 AM
Subject: Re: chartering - external related work

Sean

I left off WSS because the TC is closed (and there is no WSS
maintenance TC). Much of that community is in other groups like WS-SX.

XAdES seems a reasonable addition.

Again I don't think there is a current XKMS W3C WG.

My apologies on the delayed reply, thought I'd already sent this.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia