Re: chartering - external related work

A more concise wording of the OASIS related TC work is the following:

The Working Group should coordinate with OASIS Technical Committees
(TCs) that are direct users of XML Security and possible sources of
use cases and requirements for this work. These TCs may also review
relevant deliverables of this WG.  Such TCs in the security area
include the Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC, the
eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC, the Security
Services Technical Committee (SSTC), the Web Services Federation
(WSFED) TC and the Web Services Secure Exchange (WS-SX) TC. Other TCs
making direct use of XML Signature
include the Election and Voter Services TC, the LegalXML Electronic
Court Filing TC, the Universal Business Language (UBL) TC, and the
Web Services Transaction (WS-TX) TC. TCs that make indirect use of
XML Signature include the ebXML TC and the Provisioning Services TC,
both of which use Web Services Security (WSS) that utilizes XML
Security.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia