W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > February 2008

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2008-02-19 v2

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:45:30 -0500
Message-Id: <1CC55BB6-C7E7-4A32-9ED7-6BE7FC0C4649@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec) v2
Teleconference 19 February 2008
Distributed Meeting #33

v2 - scribe changes, additions to status part of agenda,  update to  
action item status

9-10:00 am Eastern Time

(Boston 9am, Dublin 2pm, CET/Paris 3pm)

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG teleconferences is  
restricted to registered WG participants and persons invited by the  
chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets: Konrad Lanz, Thomas Roessler

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a)  Juan Carlos Cruellas  is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):
     http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

1b)   Meeting planning

Meeting schedule is available on WG Administrative page:
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#meetings

Next meeting 26 February 2008. Sean Mullan is scheduled to scribe at  
that meeting.

1c) Transition request status

Transition request sent (member only)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0002.html

Discussion (member only)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0004.html

1d) Charter status

team status XMLSec charter
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/wiki/charter

In progress, external dependencies addition, milestones

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0016.html

1e) Request for review/feedback on XML 1.0 Fifth Edition

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0020.html

1f) Draft W3C TAG Finding "Passwords in the Clear" available for review

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0019.html

2)  Minutes from 2008-02-12 for approval:

http://www.w3.org/2008/02/12-xmlsec-minutes.html

Update with status of action items
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0012.html

3) Progressing test case document to W3C Note

Sean updated the test case document in preparation for W3C Note

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/ 
0011.html

New version of test case document, please review changes

http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/xmlsig-interop-doc/testcases.html

Status: Update - shortname "xmldsiged2-tests"

4) EXI

Draft comments from Juan Carlos

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2008Jan/ 
0049.html (includes 2 messages from Juan Carlos)

5) Best Practices

Practices from Workshop and XMLSec meetings

  Discussion?

6) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 
Overview.html#closing-actions

[OPEN] ACTION-143: Sean Mullan to Clean up the doc - update styles,  
include other editors, check references and formatting. - due 2008-02-12

Done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-commits/ 
2008Feb/0009.html and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-commits/2008Feb/ 
0008.html

[OPEN] ACTION-144: Frederick Hirsch to Determine next step for EXI  
feedback - due 2008-02-12

[OPEN] ACTION-145: Sean Mullan to Look at W3C document license  
compatibility with sharing test cases with Apache - due 2008-02-19

Open additional question - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public- 
xmlsec-maintwg/2008Feb/0018.html

[OPEN] ACTION-146: Frederick Hirsch to Review test case references  
formatting issue - due 2008-02-19

Done, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2008Feb/0015.html

Formatting fixed by Thomas, style sheet issue.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-commits/2008Feb/ 
0015.html


7) Any other business

8) Adjourn

Scribing  list
-----------
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007, 9 October 2007)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007, 16 October 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07, F2F 8 Nov 2007)
Pratik Datta (F2F 9 Nov, 2007)
Ed Simon (26 June 2007, 30 Oct 2007, 11 Dec 2007)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007, 18 December 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007, 8 January 2008)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07, 15 January 2008)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007, 23 October 2007, F2F 9 Nov 2007, 15  
January 2008)
John Wray (29 January 2008)
Shivaram Mysore (5 February 2008)
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07, 27 Nov 07, 4 December 2007,  
12 February 2008)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG
Received on Monday, 18 February 2008 15:46:10 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 18 February 2008 15:46:11 GMT