Re: ACTION-147: test case note ready

From: Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:55:57 -0400
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ext Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>, public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org

I have checked back in the changes for my action item.

Thomas, a couple of notes for you:

- I fixed a broken link to the XMLDSIG2 spec in the references section
- Can you generate the html of the testcases document and check it in
and also make sure I didn't break any of the formatting? I can build the
testcases.html ok, but the bibref links don't work, so I assume there is
some additional post-processing step or xslt stylesheet that I am not
doing. I am using ant to build testcases.html.

--Sean