Re: ACTION-147: test case note ready

From: Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:20:57 -0400
To: frederick.hirsch@nokia.com, public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org

I had taken an action item [1] in the last meeting to improve the dname
test section. I hadn't started that but was planning to work on it
today; however we probably should then hold off on the publication until
my changes are reviewed by others. What do you think?

--Sean

P.S. What is the publication moratorium?

1. http://www.w3.org/2008/04/01-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01