Please ensure Public interop technical discussion

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:05:15 -0400
Cc: Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

All:

Please make sure all technical discussion is on this public mailing
list, including discussions related to decisions for interop tests.

In addition, if the implementers and test cases editors need to have
a technical discussion and have a call, please

1. announce it on the public mailing list, and

2.  provide minutes of the discussion on the public list.
(confidential material regarding member implementations can go
separately on the members list)

There are good reasons for this

1. We may have others join later for interop and they might wish to
"catch up" and understand the discussions

2. We want to be inclusive of all WG members and interested parties
that follow the list

So please work to put all technical discussion on this public list,
and if you decide to have any  meetings to discuss technical
decisions please announce, enable other WG members to participate,
and minute. Thomas can provide a bridge so others can join if
interested.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch