ACTION-88

From: Juan Carlos Cruellas <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:42:12 +0200
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Dear all,

As you have been notified, I have updated testcases.html and
xmlSig-InteropDoc.xml in the CVS, as per action 88, eliminating all the
negative test cases. This action should be closed then.

Just one comment: I do not know why, but when including the test files
and the outputs(as per <zi:include> elements inserted by Konrad in the
xml file), the first line of the file always appears indented. I would
say that this is not completely OK, as in the previous version they did
not appeared indented, but I do not really know what has happened, as
this is the outcome of the ant execution....

Regards

Juan Carlos.