W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > October 2007

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2007-10-09 v2

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 09:04:45 -0400
Message-Id: <596B5B40-DAC7-45AD-ADAE-1E4650C0AB2C@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec) v2
Teleconference 9 October 2007
Distributed Meeting #19

NOTE: Call length updated to be 90 minutes, same start time.

9-10:30 am Eastern Time
(6-7:30am Pacific, 1400-1530 Dublin, 1500-1630 CET, 1600-1730 Crete)

See <http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html> for time in  
other time zones.

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG telecons is restricted to
registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets: Sean Mullan

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a) Konrad Lanz is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):

1b)   Meeting planning

Note - Change to 90 minutes from 60, same start time.

Next teleconference next week - 16 October. Juan Carlos to scribe.

Proposal - cancel 20 November meeting (Thanksgiving week in US).

November plenary, 8-9 November scheduled. Not meeting on Saturday 10  

Plan joint session with EXI, also joint session with XML Core. XML  
Core session scheduling outside planned meeting time?

Hotel reservation deadline

2) Minutes

2a) Review and approval of minutes

2007-09-11 Teleconference

2007-09-18 Teleconference
2b) Review of workshop minutes (attendees)

0003.html (member-only)

3) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 

[OPEN] ACTION-26: Thomas Roessler to draft CG note draft for  
submission to XML CG - due 2007-08-30

[OPEN] ACTION-71: Sean Mullan to Send e-mail to list on UTF-8 and  
printable UTF-8 strings - due 2007-08-07

[OPEN] ACTION-74: Thomas Roessler to Update Acknowledgements section  
in XML SIgnature 2nd edition - due 2007-10-09

[OPEN] ACTION-81: Frederick Hirsch to Update digest values in section  
2 examples when we have test cases which produce values (or else  
insert dots) - due 2007-10-05

Done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 

Keep open with new date as reminder to update examples from interop  
test cases.
[OPEN] ACTION-82: Konrad Lanz to Add test case for XPointer URI  
encoding, including bracket characters - due 2007-08-28

[OPEN] ACTION-83: Konrad Lanz to Look for test cases that might  
indicate the change to is conformance-affecting - due 2007-08-28

[OPEN] ACTION-90: Konrad Lanz to Ensure that the inputs for both  
c14n11 test directories are the same - due 2007-09-18

[OPEN] ACTION-91: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Interop editors to plan and  
distribute work to complete interop tests by next week - due 2007-09-18

[OPEN] ACTION-92: Thomas Roessler to Send note to XML Core indicating  
potential issue with Appendix A - due 2007-09-18

[OPEN] ACTION-93: Konrad Lanz to Look at xml core list for additional  
xml:base test cases - due 2007-09-18

[OPEN] ACTION-94: Konrad Lanz to Fix the xpointers in the xpointer  
framework adding the missing "#" sign to the URI fragments - due  

[OPEN] ACTION-95: Sean Mullan to Generate new test signatures for  
xpointer - due 2007-09-25

[OPEN] ACTION-96: Konrad Lanz to Switch xpointer test cases to  
c14n1.1 - due 2007-09-25

4) XML Signature Draft Status Update

Editors draft: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core

No changes, stable.

5) Workshop

Program:  http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/agenda.html

Draft workshop report in progress, please comment on member list


6) Interop

6a) Forgotten sunglasses

6a) Brief interop report shared with C14N


6b) C14N11 Appendix A revision, xml:base section proposal

6c) Interop next steps

7) Best Practices - reversibility warning

Request for ASN.1 expert review - Ed, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/

Put latest draft text on wiki?

- additional review for warning
- add item to interop test draft

8) Decryption Transform

8a) Change to correspond to Signature change regarding fragments

Proposal: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/

8b) In general, more changes needed related to XPointer issues

9) Any other business

10) Adjourn

WG  list
Gregory Berezowsky (F2F 3 May 07 am)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007)
Donald Eastlake (12 June 2007)
Peter Lipp (Konrad, 19 June 2007)
Ed Simon (26 June 2007)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007)
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07)
Anthony Nadalin (31 July 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07)
Giles Hogben  (29 May 2007, 21 Aug 07)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007)
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Received on Tuesday, 9 October 2007 12:59:44 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:58:43 UTC