W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > November 2007

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2007-11-27 v2

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:00:36 -0500
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <9BF6220A-9EC0-426B-B18C-022566D6D510@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec)  v2
Teleconference 27 November 2007
Distributed Meeting #23

9-10:30 am Eastern Time

(Boston 9am, Dublin 2pm, CET/Paris 3pm, Beijing 10pm)

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG telecons is restricted to  
registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets: none

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a)  Thomas Roessler is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):
     http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

1b)   Meeting planning

i) Next meetings

Meeting schedule is available on WG Administrative page:
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#meetings

Next meeting 4th December.

1c) Note re OASIS web site
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0007.html

2) Minutes

2a) Review and approval of minutes 2007-10-30 Teleconference

Public minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-xmlsec-minutes-public.html

Member only Minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-xmlsec-minutes.html

2b) Review and approval of minutes 2007-11-08 and 11-09 F2F

Nov 8: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/08-xmlsec-minutes.html


Nov 9: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/09-xmlsec-minutes.html


3) XML Signature

XML Signature Editors draft: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/ 
xmldsig-core

Review and approval of change
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0018.html

4) C14N11 Change proposal

Change as sent to XML Core, after F2F discussion
sent 20 Nov.

See http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/ for
Word with red-line
PDF clean
PDF redline


4) Chartering

Changes and review of wiki draft, as updated in F2F

http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/wiki/charter

5) Interop report

Review template
Add content.

7) Best Practices

7a) Help on ASN.1 - reversibility warning

Request for ASN.1 expert review - Ed, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/ 
Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Aug/0035.html

7b) Practices from Workshop and XMLSec meetings

Review status

8) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 
Overview.html#closing-actions

[OPEN] ACTION-74: Thomas Roessler to Update Acknowledgements section  
in XML SIgnature 2nd edition - due 2007-10-09

[OPEN] ACTION-105: Frederick Hirsch to Start issues list for best  
practices - due 2007-10-30

[OPEN] ACTION-109: Thomas Roessler to Provide example for  
"isolated .." case - due 2007-11-15

Close, completed by Frederick and Thomas.

[OPEN] ACTION-110: Frederick Hirsch to Update redline and share with  
xml:core - due 2007-11-15

Done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2007Nov/0023.html

See http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/ for
Word with red-line
PDF clean
PDF redline


[OPEN] ACTION-111: Frederick Hirsch to Review examples in C14N 1.1  
and propose detailed changes to use xml:Id - due 2007-11-15

Done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2007Nov/0023.html

See http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/ for
Word with red-line
PDF clean
PDF redline


[OPEN] ACTION-112: Thomas Roessler to Prepare interop report template  
- due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-113: Sean Mullan to Update testcase document - due  
2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-114: Thomas Roessler to Ensure that result from  
ACTION-109 goes into test suite - due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-115: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Review EXI with respect to  
correct XML Security usage - due 2007-12-10

[OPEN] ACTION-116: Frederick Hirsch to Remind Donald to review XML  
Signature and Encryption home pages for accuracy - due 2007-11-16


9) Decryption Transform

9a) Change to correspond to Signature change regarding fragments
(ACTION-76)

Proposal: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2007Aug/0012.html

9b) In general, more changes needed related to XPointer issues

10) Any other business

11) Adjourn

Scribing  list
-----------
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07)
Ed Simon (26 June 2007)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07)
Anthony Nadalin (31 July 2007)
Giles Hogben  (29 May 2007, 21 Aug 07)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007)
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007, 9 October 2007)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007, 16 October 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07, F2F 8 Nov 2007)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007, 23 October 2007, F2F 9 Nov 2007)
Pratik Datta (F2F 9 Nov, 2007)


regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia
Received on Monday, 26 November 2007 13:01:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:22:03 GMT