Updated XML Signature draft, pls review change

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:15:56 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: XMLSec XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

I have updated the XML Signature editors draft to reflect the changes
agreed at the 9 November F2F [1] regarding section 4.3.3.1.

I also updated the XML Schema reference and removed the "-" in the
title "XML Signature", as also agreed at the F2F.  Added item to our
change explanation to mention title change [2].

Please review before 20 November and indicate any corrections to this
list.

red-line: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/#sec-URI

clean: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core/
nochanges.html#sec-URI