introduction: Aleksey Sanin

From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey@aleksey.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:53:45 -0700
To: public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org

Hello, All!

My name is Aleksey Sanin and I am the author and maintainer
of the XMLSec library (http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec). This
library implements XML Digital Signature, XML Encryption,
XML C14N and several other related specifications. And it was
probably one of the first open source libraries in the XML
security space.

I was invited to join the xmlsec working group as an "Invited
Expert". I am interested in implementing new xmlsec standards
in the XMLSec library, working on interoperability issues, and
providing implementors feedback to the working group.

Best,

Aleksey Sanin
Author of the XMLSec library (http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec)