Introduction: Sean Mullan

From: Sean Mullan <Sean.Mullan@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:09:39 -0400
To: public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org

Hi all,

I work for Sun Microsystems on Java Security related technologies,
especially in XML Security, PKI, performance and access control. I am
involved in standardizing Java APIs in the XML Security area through the
Java Community Process: I am co-specification lead of JSR 105 (Java XML
Digital Signature API) and I am also a member of JSR 106 (Java XML
Encryption API) and have worked extensively on the implementations. I am
also a committer on the Apache XML Security project and I am interested
in extending (with help from the Apache community) the implementation to
support and test the drafts of this working group.

--Sean