Re: updated editor's draft

> I think the C14N 1.1 algs also should be listed in Section 6.1.

Agreed.

Should change

Canonicalization
1. Required Canonical XML (omits comments)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315
2. Recommended Canonical XML with Comments
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315#WithComments

Canonicalization
1. Required Canonical XML 1.0 (omits comments)
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315
2. Recommended Canonical XML 1.0 with Comments
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xml-c14n-20010315#WithComments

3. Required Canonical XML 1.1 (omits comments)
http://@@

4. Recommended Canonical XML 1.1 (with Comments)
http://@@

---
Added 1.0 to #1 and #2 and add #3 and #4. URIs TBD.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia