W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org > December 2007

Agenda: Distributed meeting 2007-12-04

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:59:49 -0500
To: XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <151BB8A6-7C70-444B-BE31-D29AB67824E4@nokia.com>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Agenda: W3C XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG (XMLSec)
Teleconference 4 December 2007
Distributed Meeting #24

9-10:30 am Eastern Time

(Boston 9am, Dublin 2pm, CET/Paris 3pm, Beijing 10pm)

Zakim Bridge:
        +1.617.761.6200 conference code 965732# ('XMLSEC')
IRC Chat:
      irc.w3.org (port 6665), #xmlsec
Web-based IRC (member-only):
      <http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/irc/irc.cgi>

Please note that attendance of XMLSEC WG telecons is restricted to  
registered WG participants and persons invited by the chair.

Chair: Frederick Hirsch

Regrets: none

1) Administrivia: scribe confirmation, next meeting, other

1a)  Sean Mullan is scheduled to scribe.

The current scribe list is at the end of this message.

     Scribe Instructions (updated):
     http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html

1b)   Meeting planning

1c) Next meetings

Meeting schedule is available on WG Administrative page:
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/Overview.html#meetings

Next meeting 11th December.

1d) Request from WAF to review access control
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0015.html

2) Minutes

2a) Review and approval of minutes 2007-11-27 Teleconference

Draft minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/27-xmlsec-minutes.html

3) XML Signature

XML Signature Editors draft: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Drafts/ 
xmldsig-core

3a) Eastlake URI update and namespace document revision
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0027.html

4) C14N11 Change proposal

Change as sent to XML Core, after F2F discussion
sent 20 Nov.

See http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/c14n11/07-11-20-redline/ for
Word with red-line
PDF clean
PDF redline

4a) WG agree to revert change of xml:id

Sun
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0009.html

Oracle
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0011.html

Status of implementation tests for additional c14n11 changes

4b) Review and accept Update to interop test document from Sean
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0028.html

4c) Test cases naming change
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0013.html

4d)  Sun test cases update

4e) Updates required from other implementations, status?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0014.html


4) Chartering

Changes and review of wiki draft, as updated in F2F

http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/wiki/charter

4a) Early notice for chartering to AC, for Action 119
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/2007Nov/ 
0012.html

5) Interop report

5a) Template
5b) Content for template

6) Best Practices

6a) Practices from Workshop and XMLSec meetings

Review status

7) Action item review

     Open actions are listed in Tracker at http://www.w3.org/2007/ 
xmlsec/Group/track/actions/open
     Text list: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/actions-open.html

Procedure for closing actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/Group/ 
Overview.html#closing-actions

[OPEN] ACTION-74: Thomas Roessler to Update Acknowledgements section  
in XML SIgnature 2nd edition - due 2007-10-09

[OPEN] ACTION-105: Frederick Hirsch to Start issues list for best  
practices - due 2007-10-30

[OPEN] ACTION-109: Thomas Roessler to Provide example for  
"isolated .." case - due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-112: Thomas Roessler to Prepare interop report template  
- due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-113: Sean Mullan to Update testcase document - due  
2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-114: Thomas Roessler to Ensure that result from  
ACTION-109 goes into test suite - due 2007-11-15

[OPEN] ACTION-115: Juan Carlos Cruellas to Review EXI with respect to  
correct XML Security usage - due 2007-12-10

[OPEN] ACTION-116: Frederick Hirsch to Remind Donald to review XML  
Signature and Encryption home pages for accuracy - due 2007-11-16

[OPEN] ACTION-118: Thomas Roessler to Send message to public-xmlsec- 
discuss to solicit feed-back - due 2007-12-04


ACTION-119 Pending review
Work with comm team on AC advance noticeThomas Roessler
2007-12-04

Done, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-xmlsec-maintwg/ 
2007Nov/0012.html

8) Any other business

9) Adjourn

Scribing  list
-----------
Ed Simon (26 June 2007)
Sean Mullan (F2F 3 May 07 pm; 14 Aug 07)
Anthony Nadalin (31 July 2007)
Giles Hogben  (29 May 2007, 21 Aug 07)
Phillip Hallam-Baker (22 May 2007, 28 Aug 2007)
Bruce Rich (4 Sept 2007)
Konrad Lanz (6 June 2007, 11 Sept 2007, 9 October 2007)
Juan Carlos Cruellas (15 May 2007, 16 October 2007)
Rob Miller  (F2F 2 May 07 pm; 7 Aug 07, F2F 8 Nov 2007)
Hal Lockhart (10 July 2007, 23 October 2007, F2F 9 Nov 2007)
Pratik Datta (F2F 9 Nov, 2007)
Thomas Roessler (17 July 2007; 17 Apr 07, 27 Nov 07)


regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia
Received on Sunday, 2 December 2007 23:02:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:22:03 GMT