Re: Detached signature of non-sibling elements (?)

> Hence, more reasons to correct spec and use:
> "Detached signatures are over external network resources or local data objects that reside within the same XML document; that is, the signature is neither enveloping (signature is parent) nor enveloped (signature is child)."
> and:
> "This definition typically applies to separate data objects, but it also includes the instance where the Signature and data object reside within the same XML document.”
>
> That is, remove the "sibling" reference.

That is even better, thanks for helping getting it right.

 I tried but the sibling wording was a bad place to start, sometimes trying to edit with existing words does not work so well  :)

This is much better.

Anyone have any more concerns?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia