Re: Comment for the latest Working Draft of Encryption 1.1

Dear Frederick,

We strongly appreciated your discussing again for Camellia cipher.
Although we can understand your resolution, we greatly expected to add
Camellia cipher to XML Encryption 1.1 because there are XML encryption
products loading Camellia, e.g., XSECT Library of IAIK-Java.

Anyway, we wish Camellia to be implemented in XML Encryption library
as well as AES.
If so in the future, we hope to discuss the adoption of Camellia into
XML Encryption again.

Best regards,
Satoru