dsig11 schema error related to NamedCurveType

Anders

Thank you for raising an issue on the Schema in XML Signature 1.1,
recorded as ISSUE-143 [1].

The XML Security WG has discussed this and agreed [2] to add
use="required" to the URI attribute in NamedCurveType and well as
review attributes for use-clause. This change has been made in the
latest editors draft of XML Signature 1.1 with ACTION-360 [3].

Does this satisfactorily address your concern? In the case you are not
able to respond we will assume that your concern has been addressed.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG