Survey on Community and Business Group Experience [reminder]

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 23:33:07 +0200
To: public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
Cc: "team-community-process@w3.org" <team-community-process@w3.org>

Attn: XML Hypermedia Community Group participants,

We launched Community and Business Groups [1] a year ago. As part of
improving the program, we have opened a survey last month:
   https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/2012CGBGsurvey/

We encourage CG and BG participants to share their experiences. Or, if you
have wanted to participate but encountered obstacles, let us know.

I'd like to thank your co-chair, Mike Amundsen, who took our survey
already, and invite others in the group to take it.

The survey is open until 30 September 2012.

Thank you.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR