Retire from chair

From: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17:46:10 -0700
To: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>
I believe it is best if I retire from the chair of this group.
I was hoping to understand and gain excitement for this project but I have failed to do either.
Probably due mostly to my spreading myself too thin of late.
I am happy to stay on the group to add commentary if desired, but I don't think I make a good chairperson.   I have learned some things, and I thank everyone for putting up with me on the way.

-David

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation