From: Rushforth, Peter [mailto:Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:58 PM
To: liam@w3.org
Cc: public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
Subject: RE: Hypermedia & web architecture

>The conversations are interesting. I'm pushing back *hard* partly
>because my job (as I interpret it) involves trying to keep XML stable
>as much as possible, and partly to get a clearly-stated position...

I've updated  the wiki a bit more.
I hope the clearly stated bit will be achieved with some discussion and refinement of what goes up there.

I think the Charter page is to document the "why" that David Lee was asking for, so I tried to summarize what I that thread produced.

I've added stubs to the use cases page as well, hopefully we can discuss the stubs and capture the results of discussion in those pages as well.

http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/Main_Page

Peter