RE: use cases

I suggest we are biting off too many things at once.

A) Define standard HyperMedia attributes
B) Try to avoid issues with namespaces
C) Try to use Liams proposal which has not been widely accepted (yet, sorry Liam ... )
D) Try to make compatible with	MicroXML

I suggest starting doing just #A in the "normal" way by declaring a prefixed namespace.
Thats really the hard part.

After that there can be refinements on how to implement the same abstract concepts in other representations.

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 812-482-5224
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.