From: David Lee [David.Lee@marklogic.com]
Sent: August 2, 2012 7:17 AM
To: mca; public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
Subject: RE: Statement of Interest in XML Hypermedia

Appoligize for being quiet … I am an a mad rush this week getting work tied down so I can attend and present at Balisage next week.

Postings all look good at first glance.  One minor twit … I recommend wiki pages not be in first person (e.g “I want” … etc) This is a group effort and while individuals are what make the group the end result should be a group consensus and written as such.   I am no English writing expert so I don’t know how to state it better, sorry.    Something like “Hypermedia support should contain … “  as apposed to “I want support for …”
Again just a twit and a way of diverting attention to the fact I have not really studied the meat of the posts yet :)

-David

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com<http://www.marklogic.com/>

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.