Re: Statement of Interest in XML Hypermedia

I've added an editing version of my Statement of Interest to the wiki here:
http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/Statement_of_Interest

I am interested in feedback/comments here in the list.

mca
+1.859.757.1449
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund