XML Schema Patterns for Databinding WG TP F2F

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:44:05 -0000
To: <public-xml-versioning@w3.org>

Just to give people interested in versioning a heads-up,
we'll be discussing how to express tractable XML Schema 1.0
patterns for our Basic patterns document (the art of the
possible with current tools) during our F2F meeting at the
TP on Tuesday:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2006Feb/0046.html

Participation from observers will be welcomed!

Paul
--
Char, XML Schema Patterns for Databinding WG