Re: Possible bug in test not-wf-sa-083

On 21 February 2014 18:51, SJ Kissane <skissane@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe this should be TYPE="invalid" not TYPE="not-wf", since
> "Notation Declared" is a validity constraint not a well-formedness
> constraint, and therefore documents which violate it are invalid yet
> still well-formed.
I'm wrong: while "Notation Declared" is a VC, "Parsed Entity" is a
WFC, and this XML is not well-formed since it violates that WFC.

But still, this test is rather confused. It claims to be testing for
violation of a VC in a not-wf test, but actually tests for a violation
of a different WFC instead.  Two possible fixes:

1) Amend SECTIONS to reference 4.1 [68] instead, update description accordingly

and change TYPE="not-wf" to TYPE="invalid" as I originally suggested

Regards
Simon