xml:base attributes missing for eduni tests

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:31:13 +0100
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org

Hello,

I'm using http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xmlts20031210.zip for testing a parser,
and have trouble with properly running some of the tests.

For instance, xmlconf.xml contains &eduni-ns10;, which includes
eduni/namespaces/1.0/rmt-ns10.xml. That file contains file references, for
instance "001.xml", which doesn't exist in the top-level directory, where
xmlconf.xml resides. To me it seems xml:base attributes are missing, which
the other subsets of the test suites use.

Unless I'm mistaken, I suggest that xml:base attributes are added for the
eduni tests.

Cheers,

		Frans