W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-testsuite@w3.org > December 2003

Test suite changes for Validation

From: Glenn Marcy <gmarcy@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:40:59 -0600
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk, w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFE1CCB66E.B09455FD-ON85256DF1.005A8E6A-85256DF1.005BA4DA@us.ibm.com>
I've fixed the following files in the test suite:



These files go into the 2001/XML-Test-Suite/xmlconf/ibm/xml-1.1
directory.  They fix the ID="..." attributes to be unique.

I've also added an xml:base Attlist decl for the TESTCASES
element to the top-level testcases.dtd file:



The only other validity failure in the testsuite descriptions
is that the eduni/errata-2e/errata2e.xml file contains
RECOMMENDATION="XML1.0-errata2e" attributes, which is not one
of the defined values.  I leave this to Richard to resolve.


Regards,
Glenn


Received on Wednesday, 3 December 2003 11:41:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:22:04 GMT