SEC: UNCLASSIFIED:-Using Apache Xerces2 Java Parser version 2.4.0.

From: <marco.mastrocinque@defence.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:04:06 +1000
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org

Hi All,
           I'm  new  to  XML  Technologies,  and  I'm  doing  a  subject at
university.  The question I have is I'm going an assignment where by I have
to  create an XML file and validate it with both a DTD and an XML Schema. I
have  been told to use Apache Xerces2 Java Parser version 2.4.0. I have set
it up with the associated classpath and any required environment variables.
I have JDK installed on my computer. The question I have is:

1.    How do I validate my XML file, and DTD with Apache Xerces2?
2.    How do I validate my XML file, and Schema with Apache Xerces2?

I  know  it  has  a  few  .jar  files with it, which one do I use (do I use
them?),  and  is  there  any  other  commands I use with my files. Any help
greatly appreciated.

Thanks Marco Mastrocinque.