W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-testsuite@w3.org > May 2002

Test suite problems

From: Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:49:27 +0100 (BST)
Message-Id: <200205291349.OAA15627@mcpherson.cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Sorry I didn't have time to look at this earlier.  I hope I'm looking
at the current version!

The tar file link on http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/ points to
http://www.w3.org/XML/Test/xmlts052102.tar, but there are only .zip
and .tgz versions.  When I downloaded the .tgz version, I got an
uncompressed tar file.

The name xmlts052102 contains a horrible US-style mixed up date.
Please change it to 20020521 or something.

Also, it would be better if the tar archive contained a single top-level
directory - i.e. if it was created from one level up.  Otherwise you
get 9 files and directories when you unpack it.

ibm-not-wf-P28a-ibm28an01.xml and ibm-not-wf-P32-ibm32n09.xml have
output tests even though they are not well-formed.

The output files for ibm-valid-P28-ibm28v02.xml,
ibm-valid-P29-ibm29v01.xml, and ibm-valid-P29-ibm29v02.xml
have PIs before the doctype, contrary to the canonical form definition.

-- Richar
Received on Wednesday, 29 May 2002 09:50:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:22:04 GMT