Re: XML TS download

From: Sandra Martinez <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:39:09 -0400
To: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: Sandra Martinez <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>, public-xml-testsuite@w3.org, w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Yes, see the document section of the cover page. The FAQ,  the XML
Conformace Test Suite Process Document . XML Test Framework and the XML TS
report. They are all pointing to my directory. Also the versions on the
actual report also have links to my directory.

At 02:45 PM 5/27/2002 -0400, Liam Quin wrote:
>On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 08:33:56AM -0400, Sandra Martinez wrote:
> > A new download of the XML TS can be found on the following link:
> >

> http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/martinez/xmlts/2001/XML-Test-Suite/xmlconf/newcover.html
> >
>I fixed a minor error (mailto: was missing in the link to Arnaud) and put
>this up at [1] along with copies of the .tar (compressed to a .tgz) and
>the .zip file.
>There are no links to that page yet, so, comments welcome.
>Sandra, are there any other pages I should copy?
>[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Test

Sandra I. Martinez
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970,
Gaithersburg, Md. 20899