Re: XML TS download

From: Sandra Martinez <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:39:09 -0400
To: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: Sandra Martinez <sandra.martinez@nist.gov>, public-xml-testsuite@w3.org, w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Yes, see the document section of the cover page. The FAQ,  the XML
Conformace Test Suite Process Document . XML Test Framework and the XML TS
report. They are all pointing to my directory. Also the versions on the
actual report also have links to my directory.

Sandra

At 02:45 PM 5/27/2002 -0400, Liam Quin wrote:
>On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 08:33:56AM -0400, Sandra Martinez wrote:
> > A new download of the XML TS can be found on the following link:
> >

> http://xw2k.sdct.itl.nist.gov/martinez/xmlts/2001/XML-Test-Suite/xmlconf/newcover.html
> >
>I fixed a minor error (mailto: was missing in the link to Arnaud) and put
>this up at [1] along with copies of the .tar (compressed to a .tgz) and
>the .zip file.
>
>There are no links to that page yet, so, comments welcome.
>Sandra, are there any other pages I should copy?
>
>Liam
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Test

Sandra I. Martinez
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970,