Re: XML Test Suite download and report

From: Glenn Marcy <gmarcy@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:27:11 -0400
To: public-xml-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: w3c-xml-core-wg@w3.org

I noticed that the following line appears in xmlconf.xml

<TESTSUITE PROFILE="OASIS draft v1.0 Second Edition;
with 15 March updates by Mary Brady)">

We need to decide what this should really say.  As far as
I know, this is used to uniquely identify a release of the
test suite so that when someone says they conform to the
suite you can ask them to tell you which version they are
using.  This information needs to be different any time
there is a public release of any changes so that we can
maintain some sanity in supporting this stuff.

Regards,
Glenn