delete redundant files in test suite root?

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:08:19 -0600
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: public-xml-schema-testsuite@w3.org
The files

  XSD1_1TestCategories.xhtml
  XSD1_1TestCategories.xml
  coverage-report.html
  coverage-report.xsl
  generate-introspection-testset.xsl
  introspection.testSet

in the test suite root directory are redundant with similarly
named files in the ./common directory.

The duplication has already caused confusion and
parallel updates (which I believe I have now cleared
up).

Is there any reason to retain the root-directory copies
of these files, or can we just delete them from the CVS
repository?

If I don't hear any objections in the next couple of
days, I'll delete them.

Thanks.
* http://www.blackmesatech.com
* http://cmsmcq.com/mib