RE: Bug tracking

Fine, I'll keep my powder dry.

FWIW, about 600 of my 1500 discrepancies are in the regex area which is why
I'm tackling that first. All but 24 are cases where the expected result is
"valid" and Saxon says "invalid". Some of these are due to the continued
lack of clarity in the rules for handling hyphens. Many of them are because
the test results are just plain wrong, for example I've found the following
being classed as valid:

x{,2}
[\u0554-\u0557]+
\p{Nd}{4}-\[{Nd}{2}
[^a-f-[\x00-\x60\u007B-\uFFFF]]+
\p{klsak

To be honest, I'm wondering what the best way of tackling these is. Going
through 600 cases by hand to check whether they conform to the regex grammar
doesn't sound like much fun. There must be a better way, like writing a
JavaCC parser to automate the checking.

Michael Kay