From: James Fuller [mailto:jim@webcomposite.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:37 PM
To: Norman Walsh
Cc: XProc WG
Subject: Re: Clarifying p:document, p:load wrt p:http-request

the changes look good ...

I wonder if now that we support multipart (and default sequence=true on output port) and all that it entails if this allows us to go a small step further and allow loading of multiple documents ala with globbing

file://somedir/*.xml

we may then consider other options (includes, excludes, recursive, etc) ...

yes this maybe stomping on p:directory-list toes, but I always wanted p:directory-list usage as different then simple document loading.

Avoiding having to do p:directory-list then for-each dance would represent a significant ease of use change, that addresses the common case much better.