Re: Some remarks about the 10 June 2015 Editor's draft

"Toman, Vojtech" <vojtech.toman@emc.com> writes:
> I took a look (a fresh one, after months of XProc abstinence) at the
> latest Editor’s draft (10 June 2015) to catch up with the latest
> developments and here are some of my remarks. I understand many of
> this is likely still work in progress by the WG so my apologies if I
> am just re-iterating some of the known items. Anyway, here it is:

Thank you, Vojtech! I think there's going to be a fair bit of flux
over the next couple of days. I'm going to leave your comments until
after we've worked through our current issues then I'll go through and
add my comments. Hopefully some of them will be resolved naturally
along the way.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--