XProc telcon canceled 28 May 2014

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:30:10 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
We will eventually have an agenda. I promise.

Still waiting for the AC vote to finish on the new charter I think.

I'm taking friends to the airport tomorrow in our time slot. Then on
Sunday I'm joining them in Tuscany for two weeks. (Don't hate me.)

I'll see if I can get someone to volunteer to chair a meeting in the
interim, otherwise, our next meeting will be 25 June. (I'm in a
dentist's chair for at least three hours on the morning of 18 June.)

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
Phone: +1 512 761 6676
www.marklogic.com