Re: XProc telcon canceled: 21 May 2014

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 21:07:00 -0400
To: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 20:00 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> There's been no news on the charter and I've got nothing prepared
> for an agenda. I'll endeavor to do better next week.

Funnily enough if you check your AC mail (are you the AC rep?) you'll
see the charter is currently being reviewed by the Advisory Committee.
I'm in CSS F2F meetings this week in Korea (I'm at home, but this means
the meetings go from 8pm to 4am) so it happened while I slept, awesome!

Anyone who sees this, please get your AC rep to vote on the charter.

Thanks!

Liam