Re: Abandoning XML processor profiles

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 09:51 -0600, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Hi Liam,
>
> At the telcon today, the XProc WG proposed to abandon work on XML
> processor profiles as a REC-track document and simply publish the
> current state as a Note.
>
> Can you please tell me what, if any, process hurdles we must jump
> over?

(1) request publication of the document-made-into-a-note; it should
    have something in the Status to say it's no longer active work,;

(2) if there's a requirements document, publish that as a note;
    it should be edited to say whether the requirements were met
    and probably that work was abandoned. Step (2) is optional.

Liam