Re: XProc face-to-face: Edinburgh 19 and 20 February

"Toman, Vojtech" <vojtech.toman@emc.com> writes:
> What is the current status regarding the f2f? I checked with EMC and
> I would have to go there on my own, so before I book anything, I
> would like to know how many are actually attending and what the main
> agenda items will be. (Btw, I will be at XML Prague, and it seems
> that most of the WG (except Henry) will be there as well.)

We've got two days. I think we must dedicate half a day at least to
the XPP document, if there's anything we can accomplish on it. The
other agenda item, I think, will be going through the requirements and
beginning to sketch out designs. I think some of those are
straightforward in the sense that they're smallish and we've talked
through them. Others I think, like the resource manager idea, will
take more time to work through.

I believe that Henry, Alex, and I will be in Edinburgh in person and
we're going to try to get Jim through video.

I'm not sure I want to encourage you to come on your own dime, much
as I'd like to have you there. Perhaps those of us who will be in
Prague can have an informal meeting and talk through some of the
requirements.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--